6th Avenue Santa Parade
Sunday, December 2, 2018
on 6th Ave Tacoma
from State Street to Alder
Bands, Floats, Street Vendors, Music, Entertainment, Carolers, Shopping, and of course Santa!
Bring the whole family and spend the afternoon exploring the Ave while you wait for the parade to begin.
Street closes at 2:30, Parade kick off at 4:30.
Two Family Friendly Stages (Crescent Moon Gifts and Meineke) with entertainment from 2:30 to Parade Time.
For updates, check the Facebook Event. Invite your friends.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- City of Tacoma
- Gray Lumber Co.
- Homestreet Bank
- Pinnacle Capital Partners
- Seattle Mariners (with the generous help of the Seattle Mariners Grounds Crew)
- JoFroyo Functional Cold Brew
- TAPCO Credit Union
- Tower Lanes Entertainment Center
- Baron Kuhn Financial Advisor Edward Jones
- Jeannie Naccarato
The 6th Ave Santa Parade is proud to have achieved a Green Event Excellence Seal of Approval! Please help us keep this event Green and Clean by walking, taking public transportation, biking (or scooter-ing) to the event.